mardi 31 mars 2015

Full time job and forex trading

Dear Experts,



I turn to you as I have difficulties to fit forex trading into my every-days. I am a swing MT4 forex trader with a good strategy but I cannot handle my trades well as I do not have time to manage my positions. For example I often forget to check or cannot check a running trade during my working hours and by the time I realize that I should have checked a trade, my profit decreases much so I cannot maximize it. I found tools to solve my problem.

The point of them is that I can open my trades by myself manually and they help to observe the exit rules and handle the trades automatically in a form of scripts / EAs. I am thinking seriously to use MT4manager or Forexhelpmate. This is another field of forex trading that I need to invest time to learn, but I want to do something as I do not believe that fully manual trading works for me.



Do you know the mentioned software? Before I invest time to learn those EAs, I would be more motivated if someone wrote experiences or could confirm that I will be on the right track with a software like the above ones.

Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire