jeudi 26 mars 2015

Orders, trades and historical info

Hi,



Can somebody please help point me in the direction of how to retrieve historical trades?



I am developing an app to attach metadata (external app) to orders, such as entry method, strategy used etc, since no used-based info can typically be saved with any entry in TS.



I plan to use use the ForexConnect order/trade and close trades tables to expose and link the entries, and assume I can use the OrderID from the 'Order Table' and 'Trade Table' to achieve this, as well as use this ID as the external identifier - any issues with this?



However, here it where it gets vague. There is very little info on this and it looks like there aren't any nice libraries to retrieve historical trade entries, as it looks like this can only be achieved through php or downloading csv/xml report files.



I am wondering if their was a cleaner method? and also the downloaded report files are devoid of any real info I can use to link back to the external 'Order ID' identifier?...



Any thoughts, .NET examples or help would be appreciated.



Regards,

QT




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire