mercredi 25 février 2015

Report-Issue

Dear DailyFX-Team,



I have a Problem with generating the Report-URL.

I'm working with vb.net and have coded the following code:



session.getReportURL(accountsTable.getRow(0), datefrom, dateTo, "HTML", "REPORT_REPORT_NAME_CUSTOMER_ACCOUNT_STATEMENT", "enu", 0)



Depending on the Browser that I use I get the following Response when I copy the Url into the Browser:

Chrome: "Report not found in configuration file"

Internet Explorer: "Merchant Area" (here ist the link: http://ift.tt/1BbGGUc)

If I browse to the address via the vb.net WebBrowser-.Net-Component I am as well forwarded to the "Merchant Area" where I have to insert my Username and Password (that does not work, by the way)



I'm unable to get the Report as I get it through the Tradingstation.

Could you help me please?



Many Thanks in Advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire